You are here
How It Works
Four Easy Steps...
Are you ready to have your sermons transcribed? From start to finish, we do our best to keep the transcription process as quick and simple as possible. See below for complete details.
Step 1 - Fill Out an Order Form
First, we need your basic contact information. After we have that, we'll contact you to find out what kind of formatting you want. You can get started here.
Step 2 - Send Your Audio Files
We can accept audio in four ways. Choose the option that's best for you.
- We can download audio directly from your website (or iTunes, Vimeo...). Just tell us the titles or dates of the sermons you want downloaded, and we'll take care of it for you.
- If you just need one sermon transcribed and your audio is a small file (20 MB or less), you can email it to us.
- If you have a lot of files and prefer to send them to us, we can set up a free Dropbox folder for you.
- You can mail CDs, cassettes, or DVDs to us.
Step 3 - Make Your Payment
- If you only need a few sermons transcribed, we'll send you an invoice through email after we receive your audio sermons, and payment will be due with PayPal or check before work begins.
- If you are signing up for weekly service, we'll send you an invoice through email once a month and payment will be due with PayPal or check within 30 days.
- If you have a bulk order, we'll be happy to work out payment arrangements with you.
Step 4 - Receive Your Transcripts
Your transcripts will be delivered to you in Word and/or PDF formats. If you have a small order, we can email the transcripts to you. If you want weekly service or have a bulk order, we'll set up a Dropbox folder you.
One More Thing...
If you have multiple sermons, then starting out, we'll transcribe just one sermon. We'll send it to you to review and see if you want us to make any changes. For instance, you may have asked for single-spaced transcripts but decide you want double-spaced transcripts. Or you may have asked for Bible verses to be bolded but decide you'd like them to be bolded and italicized. You can also give us a feel for whether we're editing too much or too little for your taste.
Our goal is to send you transcripts that meet your needs, and the best way to do that is by addressing changes you'd like at the beginning of the process rather than after all the transcripts are completed.
"Remember, a small light will do a great deal when it is in a very dark place. Put one little tallow candle in the middle of a large hall, and it will give a good deal of light." ~ Dwight L. Moody